Volunteer at Beyond The Woods
Help us make this year's festival another weekend to remember!
Who Are Our Volunteers?
We welcome music lovers to Lincolnshire from all walks of life for an unforgettable weekend at Beyond The Woods, but our volunteers - just really great people - are the heart of our community.
At Beyond the Woods, you will find a friendly tribe who volunteer a few hours of their festival weekend to make it all happen. They’re a pretty epic bunch, who welcome you in, make sure you are safe, comfortable and definitely having fun. They are everything behind the scenes, and they can’t wait for you to join them.
These are the sorts of things you could be getting up to as a volunteer:
- Make our guests’ arrival to the festival a memorable one - managing the car park, checking tickets and ID and wristbanding. Being a friendly, welcoming face.
- Ensure guests have all their questions answered once at the festival as part of our information team.
- Help keep the site clean and tidy - this is a really important job as the deer will be moving back in at the end of the festival.
- Help look after our artists, as well as our hard-working staff, in the backstage area.
And of course, you are guaranteed to have lots of fun!
In return for working a minimum of one four-hour shift at the festival we'll give you a refund of your festival ticket.
- Come to the festival for free!
- Only work one four-hour shift all weekend
- 50% off festival merchandise
- Have loads of fun
- Learn new skills
- Make new friends and contacts
- A free volunteering kit
- Experience running a festival - it'll look good on your CV and we'll give you a reference.
A Couple Of Conditions
- You must be over 18 at the time of your shift
- You'll need to buy your ticket in advance, and we'll refund the money once you've completed your shift.
- You must submit your own application, and you can't apply on behalf of anyone else
- You'll need to abide by our volunteers' code of conduct
Applications Are Now Open!Click here to apply
Get in touch with Hannah, our head of volunteering, on email@example.com