Residents Ticket Scheme
Terms And Conditions
21st February 2019
We have set aside 50 free weekend camping tickets to Beyond The Woods 2019 for people who live in the immediate vicinity of Stourton Estates.
The tickets will be allocated according to the following terms:
- Applications for tickets must be sent to email@example.com
- All applications must be received by 00:00 on 1st May 2019
- A maximum of four tickets may be applied for per residential address
- In the event that the number of tickets applied for exceeds the number of tickets available, then tickets will be allocated by means of a random draw.
- To be eligible to apply, residents must live within a 5km radius of the festival site, as measured from the festival's main stage, or one of the following villages: Baumber, Edlington, Gautby, Great Stourton, Hatton, Hemingby, Market Stainton, Minting, Ranby, Sotby, Waddingworth, Wispington.
- Where any queries arise over the eligibility of residents and/or addresses, the decision of the festival organisers will be final.
- All members of the residents' party must enter the festival together, and at least one member must provide proof of their residence within the qualifying area(s).
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, or our residents' ticket scheme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.